the tide Limited. Terms and Conditions
www.the-tide.co.uk is the registered Website of: the tide Limited
(Ltd) 22 Parliament Street, Ramsey, Isle of Man. IM8 1AP
Company Reg Number: 128419C
VAT Reg: GB002386020
For the purpose of this document We/Us
will refer to the tide Ltd, and You/Your
will refer to you, the Customer.
The contract on purchases using the above named Website will be between you
The following terms and conditions will apply. Your
statutory rights are not affected.
Privacy and Third Party Policy:
- We will not be held liable for any delay in your orders processing or delivery time due to incorrect information supplied to us through your orders 'Shopping Cart'. It is Your responsibility to provide the correct payment, selected item, address and post code details while completing your order within the Shopping Cart. Please take a moment to double check your order before you confirm your order.
- All items purchased from us are for personal and/or domestic use only. Items purchased from us are NOT for commercial or industrial use. Nor are they for re-sale.
- You must be the owner of the credit/debit card used to purchase items from us.
- Credit/Debit card purchases will only be processed if all of the card holders details are proven to be valid.
- We reserve the right to contact you by email or telephone regarding any discrepancies leading to the failure to process your order with us.
- We reserve the right to terminate any requested orders if your credit/debit card details are still proven invalid or if we cannot make contact with you to confirm or correct your details. We will notify you of your orders termination.
- Other Conditions: If we are advised by the Banking Authorities or Credit Controllers that your proposed credit/debit card transaction is believed to be fraudulent, we will pursue prosecution and your details will be passed onto the relevant Authorities.
- All orders must be signed for upon delivery.
Website is powered by EKM Powershop. For their full terms and conditions please use this LINK
- We will only store your contact details if you either:
- Make an online purchase through our Website. Your contact details will be retained by EKM Powershop for the purpose of eliminating the need for you to have to fill in your contact details each time you place an order.
- Request to be added to our mailing list.
- We can remove your details from EKM Powershops records at any time. If you would prefer to have your details removed please inform us at: email@example.com
- Neither us or EKM Powershop will retain your credit/debit card details. These will be deleted manually after your completed transaction, or automatically after 21 days.
- We will not be held accountable for any material published on any third party websites linked to our website. All links to and from our website are regularly checked for validity. All unapproved links will be removed.
When you place an order with us you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions laid down on this page. Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in your order being terminated.
- For us to process your order we will need to ask you for certain information. Please take a little time to check that the information you are providing us with is correct. Failure to do this will delay your orders progress.
- We will require your delivery address with the 'correct' postcode. Your email address and contact phone number in case of any discrepancies with your order.
- Once your order has been received we will send you a confirmation email with your order number. Please keep this number for reference.
- If any discrepancies are found with your order we will email you. If there are discrepancies regarding credit/debit card payment details we will telephone you and quote your order reference number for security. We will NEVER email you requesting credit/debit card details.
- Once your order has been confirmed and dispatched, a contract will have been created between you and us.
- All prices shown on our website include VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% as set by HM Customs & Excise. Our prices may change to reflect any changes to the VAT rate.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our website without notice. These changes may reflect market changes, changes to Postal rates or VAT rates.
- Although we take great care to ensure that prices, weights, quantities and descriptions are accurate, we do understand that genuine mistakes can happen. If a genuine mistake is discovered we reserve the right to suspend your order and contact you before your order is processed. If we both agree on the rectified order we will process your order and payment. Failure for us to both agree will result in us terminating your order.
- We will not accept liability for delay or loss of delivery due to reasons beyond our direct control. These include: Postal strikes, theft by none tide Ltd employee's, damage in transit, acts of terrorism, fire damage or 'acts of God'.
- Stock levels: Our stock levels are updated manually throughout the day. On the odd occasion an item has sold out before our website has been updated, and an online order has been recieved, we will contact you to inform you of your options:
Returns & order cancellations:
- If we can re-order the item for delivery at a later date we will do so.
- Offer you an alternative.
- Cancel your order.
- *Sale Items sell quickly through our store in Ramsey. if you email us before you place your order we will remove your item from stock and confirm by return email 'before' you order.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost
within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
Please refer to our Postage Info page for more detail.